Custom Web Analytics Tailored to Your Needs
Clicklab will work with your marketing, sales, and IT teams to identify and develop a set of features and pricing options to fit your requirements and budget. Your custom web analytics solution will contain all the features that you need and none that you don't. Ask us about competitive upgrade offer.
- Custom Sets of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) provide different teams and stakeholders within your organization with performance scorecards and milestones in the context of overall business impact of their efforts
- Drill-down Capabilities allow for breaking down any web metric by any other metric and segmenting reports by user-defined criteria, such as traffic sources, referring URLs, IP addresses, geolocation, etc.
- Application Program Interface (API) for direct access to reports
- Custom exporting features and data feeds for integration with other systems and data warehouses
- Automated direct and reverse datafeeds in client-defined format
- Path and click stream data visualization
- Visualization of user-defined events, such as checkout pipelines, multi-step registration forms, etc.
- Integration of additional information to merge with web analytic reports, such product SKUs, marketing campaign data, customer names, order IDs, shopping cart contents, etc.
- Geographic segmentation of the data
- Assignment of custom monetary events on the website, such as dollar value of each generated lead or pageview
- Custom automated processes for establishing datafeeds, exporting data to Excel, flat file, XML formats
- Creation of custom reports
- Automated delivery of scheduled reports
- Creation of content groups and channels
- Email alerts triggered by custom events
- Multiple visitor identification techniques (IP address, User_Agent, user authentication, 1st and 3rd party cookies)
- Multiple session identification techniques such as IP address/User_Agent combination
- Support for 1st and 3rd party cookies
- Server side data collection in proprietary format (web server plug-in); the proprietary log files are securely transferred and purged on a periodic basis
- Server log files processing capability
- Multiple levels of user permissions
- Flexible pricing and software licensing and purchase options depending on your requirements and such factors as number of sites tracked, number of users, pageviews, length of historical reporting, data imports/exports requirements, etc.
- Flexible professional services options depending on your requirements and availability of in-house expertise, including managed setup, customized training
To discuss your requirements, please contact sales or call 888-841-3342.